This recipe is based on a a traditional cuisine called CHARTANG of the Hmar community. I used ChatGPT to write this in recipe format. I have not tried this recipe myself.
Before ChatGPT, I used transkriptor.com to extract the transcript from the video.
So here’s the recipe:
- 2 mixed cuts of pork or beef intestines
- Salt, to taste
- Coriander, chopped
- Cucumber, sliced
- Chilli powder, to taste
- Turmeric powder
- Onions, chopped
- Ginger, minced
- Garlic, minced
- Oil, for cooking
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mixed cuts of pork or beef intestines with salt, coriander, cucumber slices, chilli powder, and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Add the chopped onions, minced ginger, and minced garlic to the mixture. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker or a deep cooking pot. Add the mixture to the cooker and cook on low heat for a few minutes.
- Cover the cooker and cook until the pressure is released and the kebabs are cooked through. This may take around 30-40 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the kebabs from the cooker and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve the mixed kebabs hot with rice, boiled vegetables, and any other side dishes you prefer.
- Enjoy your delicious mixed kebabs!
Note: Adjust the spiciness of the kebabs by adding more or less chilli powder according to your taste preference.
Note: This dish goes well with rice or bread. Enjoy!
Please note that the original language terms and phrases have been retained in brackets for authenticity.